Hardbound with a reinforced spine, this simply bound notebook features vinyl faux-leather with a hand-foiled gold motif on the cover.
The book is bound on the short edge with a 4-ply linen yarn in red. The yarn passes through 4 sewing holes, each fitted with a set of silver-coloured eyelets. This external stitching combines with hinges on both the front and the back, for a notebook that’s both flexible, and extremely sturdy. A great overall choice for quick notes while you’re on the move.
Inside, you’ll find a red satin bookmark with a small, silver-coloured bumblebee charm on the free end; beautiful endpages in deep red with a small repeating gold pattern of floral flourishes; and approximately 200 pages of the Bindery’s 90gsm journal paper. This is a smooth, bright white paper with impressive age-resistance and an excellent environmental profile.
- Everyday pens, e.g. ballpoint, rollerball, gel.
- Medium: approx A5 (148 x 210 mm)
- May not be suitable for young children: contains small parts.
- Does not contain animal products.
- Size given is for the entire book. Due to the nature of this binding style, usable page area is reduced in width by approximately 30 mm.